Bushi Kai American Fork
735 E Pacific Dr • American Fork UT • 84003
Bushi Kai American Fork is the flagship of the Bushi Kai Utah schools and is one of the nicest, and largest, schools in the intermountain area.
- 2 double sized training floors (4 full size training areas)
- Men’s and women’s showers and lockers
- Retail store (T-Fri 10-2, T-Th 4-7, Sat 8-10)
- Black Belt Lounge
- Party space
- Outdoor training area
- Outdoor jog route area
- Chiropractic treatment area
- Executive offices/meeting rooms
- Parents viewing area
- Outdoor Meditation Grotto
- Bio electric sports therapy massage center (Coming Soon)
Bushi Kai American Fork is the corporate headquarters for Bushi Kai Utah under the direction of the corporate president Master Kathryn Pierce. Dr. David G. Pierce is the head master for this school as well as being the Director of Schools for the entire Bushi Kai Utah network and one of five International Directors of the worldwide Tora Jutsum system.
Bushi Kai American Fork has an impressive faculty with local, national, and world champions on staff assisted by a small army of black belt Senseis. At Bushi Kai American Fork, learning is everything and keeping a low student-teacher ratio is a top priority. The 37th World Grandmaster, Akai Tora, frequently visits and teaches at this school.